About Us / Our promise to you
- Endeavour to let you know immediately if we are unable to carry out the estimated work, and refer you to other companies which may be able to help you.
- Inform you of any call-out fees before attending the work
- Keep you notified of all aspects of the work being undertaken
- Wherever possible, advise you before commencing any works that generate further costs due to variation from the original contract
- Create an additional contract for any variations to the original contract agreement, signed by both parties.
- Never demand cash
- Never be threatening, or verbally or physically abusive
- Deal with any complaints promptly and professionally
- Abide by UK Data Protection regulations
What we can't do:
- Achieve your objectives without your full support.
- Perform miracles – everyone and everything has its limitations, even us!
- Cure all – we are not health care, home care or social care experts; we will contact the appropriate authorities immediately we identify issues which require healthcare or social care specialist advice, and advise next of kin if known.