We provide companionship & motivation to get you organised,
so you don’t have to do it or cope all by yourself
At Rainbow Red we are passionate about offering a discrete, confidential, friendly, practical, hands-on, trustworthy and reliable professional service to restore organisational balance in your life - completely bespoke and sensitively tailored to meet your individual organisational needs.
Professional decluttering & organising
Excessive clutter or disorganisation can lead to anxiety, time wasting (trying to find things), reduced confidence, lack of energy, and a defective work-life balance – which can lead to even more stress and longer-term problems.
Rainbow Red will calmly and professionally work with you to reclaim space, generate light and promote functionality throughout your home, office or garden, and create a more efficient and effective environment that really works for you.
Our flexible time and space-saving solutions range from creating and maintaining simple filing systems and removing, cleaning or repairing unwanted articles, to rearranging furniture, arranging storage, buying furniture and re-decorating – and more besides.
- Items you no longer wish to keep can be removed and donated to local charities, recycled, sold (via auction, eBay, car boot sales, etc) or disposed of at household waste disposal centres.
- Special items can be photographed or scanned so that memories can be captured and treasured forever.
We work at a pace that suits you, and tailor our practical solutions to suit your own personal expectations, budget and timescale.
Our holistic and practical hands-on approach to helping our clients means that we can arrange to be on-call to help in case of emergency, or attend when support is required – for example, when service providers call to read meters, etc. We can also act as approved key-holders.
Is personal or household technology a problem for you? Don’t worry – we help with that too!
Professional Project Management
What does success look like to you?
Do you have a special project or event to organise, but don’t know where to start? Are there circumstances beyond your control (accident, illness or bereavement) which mean that managing projects are just too emotionally draining at the moment? Or perhaps you need more confidence/time/inclination to make it a success?
At Rainbow Red we have extensive professional project management and Executive PA secretarial experience, and a proven record of managing a broad range of geographically dispersed and diverse projects.
- Personal decluttering and organising
- Personal social functions (weddings, parties, funerals)
- Selling a property or moving from rented accommodation, including home staging
- Making space in your home for the possessions of family members
- Finding solutions to save memories of items of special significance
- Property maintenance or home improvements
- Travel itinerary research
- Family history research
- IT solutions
By identifying what success looks like for you (based on your requirements, budget and timescale), we then develop and execute a plan to achieve your special objectives. We can be as involved as much or as little as you need us to be.
Let Rainbow Red help you turn organisational strain into organisational success